Joe's Imperial Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Stellaris RP

2 posters

Go down

New Stellaris RP Empty New Stellaris RP

Post by Zuko Darkborn Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:57 pm

Is there going to be new from-the-start RP here (alone or in addition to the old one)? I feel like continuing the last one could end up weird, as some of the old and important players probably won't join. In addition, it frankly ended in somewhat of a mess. If we are going to continue that, someone probably has to get a proper description of the state of politics. My spreedsheet made things somewhat better, but I still feel like we'd need an update on where things stood in other aspect. Perhaps a proper log could be created in a continuation or in a new game.
Zuko Darkborn
Zuko Darkborn
Primus Moderator
Primus Moderator

Back to top Go down

New Stellaris RP Empty Re: New Stellaris RP

Post by Mthis Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:59 pm

I agree, however i would like to stay my race still. I do like my Crownship of Sa, but they can be changed to adjust to a new setting easy due to their neutral and peaceful stature.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuko Darkborn Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:01 pm

Keeping old races would not be much of a problem, as long as their diplomatic stance and power wouldn't stay exactly the same. (bringing in old alliances would probably end up breaking the rule of too much similarity.) I'd love to see the Crownship of Sa interacting with my new "Domain of the Kreazi".
Zuko Darkborn
Zuko Darkborn
Primus Moderator
Primus Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:03 pm

Im just eager to get started whenever an RP is set up ^^
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus