Joe's Imperial Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xengari Exploration from the Cirnii Sphere

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Xengari Exploration from the Cirnii Sphere - Page 3 Empty Re: Xengari Exploration from the Cirnii Sphere

Post by Mthis Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:36 am

"Then i shant keep you any longer, you may return to your vessels lest you wish to have a look around the station and its facilities."

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Xengari Exploration from the Cirnii Sphere - Page 3 Empty Re: Xengari Exploration from the Cirnii Sphere

Post by Joe Joerson Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:00 am

The Xengari waste no time heading back to the Corvette. Unless anything else major happens the Corvette will simply undock from the station rejoining the Xengari Flotilla waiting outside the station.

Joe Joerson
Admin

https://stellarisroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:56 am

The Septhi await the arrival of an official for a few days before a large vessel, dwarfing the Station and the Frigates in comparison enter the system, large and elaborate decorated and coloured, the large vessel approaches sending a hail signal to the station which it sends back.

An official has arrived, the Elected Governor of the entire Sector, a very powerful and influential individual, loyal to the crown and government. Sending hails to the Xengari to arrange a meeting asking where and when they would prefer, for their own sake.

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:24 am

The Xengari wait in their previous position for the arrival of the Septhi official.

Upon receiving the hailing and questioning the Xengari respond with requests of the governor's relatively large ship and in time that would allow for the Xengari to approach and dock but not much else besides arriving for the meeting, a time relatively soon.

Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:51 pm

The Septhi allow the Xengari to approach as the ships crew prepare for the potential meeting, as data is transfered to the Ship from the Station of the previous discussions and meetings, allowing the Govermental Offical to have an understanding of what has been said before.

The Septhi simply await for when the Xengari are ready to meet, having allowed them to dock.

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:09 pm

The Xengari send a signal shortly before docking detailing that an additional Xengar and appropriate guards and servants will be accompanying them.

The Xengari dock and conduct a similar martial disembarkation, they follow the presumable greeting party to the place of discussion. The additional Xengar is Low Lord Anrend from the Bureau of Xeno-Civilizational Affairs.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:55 pm

The Septhi permit this and indeed lead the Xengari towards a large oval meeting chamber deeper in this large ship, the ship itself appears more ornate and advanced inside than the Station and is definately of very high quality.

Inside the Chamber in a large seat is a Septhi male, in fine clothing with jewelry across his arms, sits but bows his head gesturing to a large table infront of him and the sides of it for the Xengari

"Greetings, Xengari. I am Kapashept, Elected Governor of this Sector of Dynastic space. It is an honor to meet you and your species, do take positions around the table. I have been briefed and informed of what the local commander has spoken with you about thus giving me a clearer undertanding of you already now. If you do have any questions before i begin, do speak of such."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:50 pm

The Xengari, Anveria in particular, examine and take note as they go by.

The Xengari move around to their assumed positions at the table with Hretai taking center, Anveria to the left of Hretai and Anrend to the right of Hretai. After reaching their positions and listening to their suit's translations of Kapashept's words, Anrend speaks.

"I have a question, Sir, what exactly is your capability in terms of binding treaties or other such important documents between our two States?"

If one knew much of nobility or of the Xengari courtesies one would know that the "sir" there was likely meant as a respectful address to Kapashept as Governor is viewed as a position, not a "proper" rank or title.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:40 am

"I am permitted to perform temporary beneficial and cordial relationships betwen our peoples and states for the good of the Dynasty until the Parliament and the Monarchy can decide on a full and true form of relation. Anything we say here will be transfered immiediatly by link towards the Capital of the Dynasty for their review, as such they will know of any treaties we might discuss, and their contents."

He grabs a small circiular disc and plants it on the table, the top of the disc slides open as a large Hologram of the Galaxy shows up, with no national markers for now, he gestures with his fingers as the Hologram tightens to this region of space, a large section of the arm, as a large set of borders starts appearing revealing what must be Septhi Space.

"I was informed to show good will, and to avoid any border incidents to show you the extend of our Empire"

Septhi space would appear very large with many planets, smaller borders are visible inside seemingly marking Sectors of command and governance, the system your all discussing in appears to be shining brightly and be positioned on the Septhi's galactic South-East. Right on the border.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:45 pm

The Xengari listen to Kapashept's words noting specifically his limitations in any negotiations compared to Hretai with her full plenipotentiary powers. Further the Xengari each turn their two side heads so as to be able to get any information of value from the hologram appearing before them. They listen to his words further before Hretai responds.

"We thank you for sharing this with us, and we will reciprocate."

At this time after a signal from Anveria one of the servitor robots prepares something on a data pad taken out of another servitor. Hretai continues.

"However the United Lordships has a proposal for you and through your Parliament and Monarch if you would hear it."
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:33 pm

The Governor nods

"I will listen, and so will the Parliament and the Sacred Monarch. I will do my duty to act as well as i can in their place for our meeting"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:40 pm

Hretai begins.

"As acting representative of the United Lordships of Akreon and the Overlord Tenshaa, I offer the following agreement: First a mutual non-aggression pact with any breaches to be administered by a panel of representatives from each state. Second mutual trade relations to be opened with at least a singular system to be opened to the others' mercantile bodies with full powers of regulation going to the system owner and controller. Third each party to this agreement will respect and act to enforce the laws of the other nation in regards to convicted criminals and other such offenders in their territories should this be requested. Fourth each party will be required to enforce this treaty to the reasonable extent of their powers."

Hretai finishes and takes the proffered data pad from the earlier servitor setting it on the table, clearly containing an outline of Xengari space, in blue, with the closest space near the Septhi colored in a lighter blue and oddly shaped as if a border on one side, the Septhi might know that this side would be closest to the Khendros and their space if they have such information. Hretai continues.

"This pad contains border information reciprocating your generous offer. In addition the agreement previously offered is negotiable and I would be greatly pleased to answer and questions you may have."
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:23 pm

[They would logically have seeing as they help guard that border]

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:13 am

The Governor nods slowly as he listens to it, before waving his hand in a strange motion over the Holograms as a strange circula disc is manifested with strange symbols moving around at a rapid speed as he talks.

"A long offer, and one the Parliament will have to thinkg about in depth in the time to come if i accept it. However it is an offer i can see merit in it, but for the sake of knowing the will of the Sacred Monarch i will need a Diviner to feel if i am doing the right thing"

As he finishes talking the circular symbol in the Hologram halts as a new Septhi enters the room in colourful robes with plenty of jewelry hanging from it at several points and layers. This Septhi moves up and plants a hand on the Governor's shoulder as hes eyes start to glow a purple color as the Holographic symbol starts to turn again, very slowly...A very unorthodox and strange thing, especially with the eyes glowing purple.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:29 pm

The Xengari listen and accept the new Septhi with differing reservations and emotions.

If one could see such in the minds of the three Xengari, considering the relative lack of external information, one would see three different mind sets and decisions. Low Lord Anrend, slightly upset because he thought he got away from all the strange mystic alien barbarism when he left the Cirnii sphere, waits for what next to happen but does nothing given his rather subsidiary status to the Low Admiral Hretai at the moment.

And that Low Admiral Hretai while not exactly pleased at this development, is tolerant of it especially considering the rather religious nature of these Septhi, a learned tolerance from dealing with many of the Cirnii.

While Dame Anveria, not exactly any sort of major player in the negotiations even if she does have influence, is mostly just happy to be able to have more input on the culture of the new aliens, possibly another paper in the works?

All three believe that any current happenings such as the glowing eyes is likely do to some simple electronics and lights implanted, perhaps used to wow subordinates to the Governor or whatever the "Diviner" might have need for. The mixture of wariness and curiosity varies between each but they wait to see what will happen next with this "Diviner".
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:23 am

After a while the Septhi who must be the "Diviner" removes its hand from the Governor and nods as the eyes stop glowing as the holographic symbol turns into that of the Septhi's Sun Icon as the same purple color start to eminate from the Hologram, the Governor seems drained and exhausted. He lifts his hand in thanks to the "Diviner" before speaking

"I apologise for such Xengari, to touch the divine will of the Monarch so far away can be taxing on my soul..But my answer is now cleanr i know what must be done. I on behalf of the Eternal Dynasty of Septhi accept these arrangements, however for now only in the Sector under my juristriction until the Parliament can agree on it for the rest of the Dynasty as well, if this is suitable to you all?

The Hologram turns back to the map and highlights the part of space under his 'juristriction' however it all maintains the purple color now, what seems the strangest is it would seem to seep away from the hologram almost like particles in the air.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:10 am

The Xengari listen with some interest, one with a rather strong feeling of contemptuous impatience. All three eagerly listen to his words, Hretai and Anrend glad that such a obvious ceremony is over. Anveria on the other hand wonders at it. While some parts of what just happened may seem fairly clearly to be no more than a ceremony or some such given the Governor's lack of mentioning of his Queen perhaps he really did just communicate with her, obvious not through the suggested religious matter but likely another form of hidden communication. The wait might have been simply waiting for the return signal. An interesting possibility but an unlikely and unpopular one no doubt, which means likely at least one Corporate publishing deal.

While Anveria is busy thinking intensively Hretai responds.

"It is not an issue, this is suitable and we will eagerly anticipate the response of your parliament."

The Xengari pay almost no attention to the hologram, dismissing anything odd as simply alien technologies considering that the Xengari themselves do not use holographic technology as a matter of course.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 pm

"It will come in due time. But till then my Sector as highlighted will approve and follow your arrangement as i have agreed. That would be all i can do while we await their response, unless you have more questions Xengari freinds? I would be eager to provide any information i can..Just allow me to calm down"

He sighs as the Diviner nods and speaks instead

"The Governor is not truly in touch with the Gods, so his spirit dosnt take well to such acts of divination over such long distances. However he is fine, nothing bad will happen. He is just tired."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:09 pm

The Xengari listen to what is said, paying no heed to the more "unreliable" religious aspects of what is said. Hretai speaks out of courtesy.

"Yes we understand, would the Governor prefer us to retire to our ship while he...  ...recuperates?"
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:26 am

The Governor raises his hand before speaking, after a sigh he seems completly ready again, as the purple glow from the Hologram dissipates.

"No you may stay, do you have any questions then? or any other requests?"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:46 pm

Hretai responds, only Anveria taking interest with the Hologram, only one head noting the change.

“I have one question in addition to a statement. The statement is that the system specified by the treaty is highlighted on that tablet, if your Parliament approves of course. The question; How far into the future may we expect a response from your Parliament?”
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:05 pm

"With the message sent, we can expect a full response from the Parliament within Two days if they come to an early conclusion and that they Divinate their response across our Space."

The "Diviner" nods before speaking himself  "Indeed, Messages spread fast through our space if done appropriately by a Priest of 'Traeshut' we should not have to wait too long, if they could conclude it fast we would know a response within a few hours, but first the entire Parliament will have to be assembled first."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:20 am

Hretai simply responds as the other Xengari think of the implications of the insinuation of the control of FTL communication by these "Priests of 'Traeshut'".

"I see. Perhaps it would be best for us to return to our ship while we wait if you have nothing further?"
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:47 pm

The Governor nods and talks "Ofcourse, you can return to your ship, we will stay here and inform you when we have an answer, freinds."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:19 pm

"We will await that answer with great interest, as will the Overlord."

Unless something else major happens or is done, the Xengari return to their ship and it undocks returning to the Akreonic flotilla similar to as before with the station.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Nothing happens for about two days when suddenly the Septhi contact the Xengari again for another meeting regarding the conditions of the treaty for the Dynasty as a whole it would seem they are willing to go along with all aspects but one, which they wish to change.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:51 pm

The Xengari agree to discuss it and presuming nothing changes the Xengari ship docks presumably having the same party moved to a room for such a discussion, informing the Septhi of their intention before hand of course.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:25 am

The Septhi delegatian with the Governor in charge appears ready to talk to the Xengari "The Peoples electoral Government wishes to only change one thing in the agreement, everything else appears fine with them. They have voiced an interest in a larger commercial relationship as to better increase export and import of certain goods, and request that Diviners may visit your worlds as to try and find sensitive areas closely tied to the Gods, at your permission of course."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:31 am

The Xengari delegation listens closely to their translations as they watch the Septhi. Hretai responds.

"We do not see a problem with the diviners if they follow Xengari security codes and their overall number is not exceptionally large. However I have to inquire as to what the 'Peoples electoral Government' intends when they speak of a larger commercial relationship."
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:14 am

"They wish more than a single system dedicated for combined commercial practises as the Government is interested in foreign products ever since weve met other intelligent life of the galaxy"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next