Joe's Imperial Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crownship of Sa. Diplomacy in Kaheshi Space

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crownship of Sa. Diplomacy in Kaheshi Space - Page 2 Empty Re: Crownship of Sa. Diplomacy in Kaheshi Space

Post by Mthis Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:00 am

Upon slow entering of orbit, the towering spires and cities across the ocean becomes clear, the cities are so tall and massive they are above the surface of the sea, reaching a large structure high above sea-level where ships can dock 'planetside'. Alot of commotion is happening at the docks to make room for the foreign vessel, as they are not sure of its shape proper. A unit of ornately clad Royal Guardsmen are present, lined up in perfect order, with two noble officers at each side of the formation.

Several Scientists from the Science-Division is also present alongside many high-ranking nobles of the Enlighted Aristocracy stand eager to observe the arrival of the Kha'ni. An elderly looking Kaheshi in the finest regal clothing stands infront of the Royal-Guardsmen, what can only be described as jewelry covers the tip of his exoskeleton covered head, much akin to a crown. He stands silently and observes.

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Crownship of Sa. Diplomacy in Kaheshi Space - Page 2 Empty Re: Crownship of Sa. Diplomacy in Kaheshi Space

Post by Joe Joerson Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:43 pm

As the Kha'ni ship pulls in the docks, Dro'ni'hef, Guardian of the Sacred Lakes, prepares to disembark with his entourage. There stands Mre'tal beside Dro'ni'hef, as well as another Kha'ni dressed in heavy black robes, the robe have sleeves for outer arms and slits for the inner arms.

Behind Dro'ni'hef there are the twenty attendants of Dro'ni'hef carrying various containers, behind the black robed Kha'ni there are various attendants similar to those of Dro'ni'hef however their armbands are black rather than silver. As well those attendants are carrying three large boxes requiring four of them to carry each. In addition there are seven guards with yellow outer arm bands and weapons similar to Goedendags but completely made of metal.

Once the ship pulls in and the ramp extends a hatch opens and first comes out Mre'tal followed by the Guards. The guards simply form a similar line opposing the Royal Guardsmen attempting to hold the spear-clubs in non-threatening manor. Mre'tal matching in line with them makes and even eight members. Next comes Dro'ni'hef and his attendants, Dro'ni'hef marches in front, seven members of his attendants have free hands and come next. Finally the thirteen other attendants come down the ramp with their containers, they stay behind the Guard line. The other seven attendants march just in front of the guard line and fold into a kowtow like stance.

Dro'ni'hef comes in front of the attendants and upon standing in front of the regal looking Kaheshi elder bows a full deep extravagant bow. Mre'tal speaks announcing.

"Presented is Dro, Low Searcher of the Kha'ni Temporary Dominion, Guardian of the Sacred Lakes. Addressed as Dro'ni'hef."

Mre'tal is toting along the luggaged sized translator.

Joe Joerson
Admin

https://stellarisroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:58 pm

The Elderly looking Kaheshi observes the Kha'ni carefully as they line up, but fixates his eyes upon the one approaching to bow to him. He appears very old, when looking at any other Kaheshi here, his exoskeleton is cracked on his head several places, its color is bleak, he is slumbed over slightly. He listens to the Kha'ni speak. Before makking a short bow, before speaking himself, a translator that isnt even visible on him translates.

"I am King Kra'Ves. High-Crowned Sovereign and Monarch of the Crownship of Sa, Kahesh, and its colonies. Lord here, master of all walks of life for my subjects. You have come to speak with me, about diplomacy between nations. Have you not, Dro'ni'hef?"

The translations is 100% accurate...Even better than any other translations device the ones on the vessel had..And it isnt even visible on him is the shocking part. However it is evident that his regal and elegant clothing, appears to be covered in light machinery of some form, data, computers, everything..But barely noticeable to the naked eye.

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:38 pm

Mre'tal moves to start speaking before a rustle of the robe of Dro'ni'hef makes him stop.

Outer arms lift out of the robe through openings, it is not clear whether they were there before, and remove the silver mask. Dro'ni'hef is particularly strange compared to the other Kha’ni by the fact that while the other Kha’ni have a particularly blue primary color, his is red. He motions over to Mre’tal with his right outer arm. Mre’tal approaches and his handed the mask, as well Mre’tal hands back what appears to be a transparent cylinder of some sort. After handing the cylinder Mre’tal backs away and Dro’ni’hef pulls his arms, as well as the cylinder, back into his robe. He speaks.

“I have come to discuss diplomacy, among other things,” He looks back to the hatchway of the ship at the phrase ‘among other things’ then returns to King Kra’Ves as he continues. “We the Kha’ni wish for nothing but peace and prosperity for both our peoples, King Kra'Ves. However I believe this space might be too... ...open for that discussion. For now I have brought gifts to you leader of the Kaheshi, and to the Kaheshi people at large."

Dro'ni'hef motions to the thirteen servants by containers of various sizes and necessary amount of servants to carry them.

Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:10 pm

The King observes carefully and eyes the containers being brought in, and nods towards Dro gesturing with an arm for him to follow as he walks to the side speaking, directed at Dro

"I appreciate your kindess with these gifts to me and my people, but i am intrigued by the matters you wish to discuss. Come with me, my subjects will take care of your gifts" He walks slowly towards some large doors which leads to a ramp up and further into the complex.

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:33 pm

Dro'ni'hef follows King Kra'Ves, the seven kowtowing servants follow Dro'ni'hef and two guards and Mre'tal follow behind them.

There are two types of containers. A smaller container carried by a single attendant and a larger container carried by two attendants. There are five small containers filled with various jems and jewellery designated for King Kra'Ves. As well four larger containers, one filled with various genetic samples from various organisms on Kha'to designated for the Kaheshi, one with a two and a half kilogram lump of silver, presumably for making into a mask, and a transparent cylinder as well as a document detailing the formality of raising "the sovereign of the Kaheshi" to Kha'ni imperator social status, designated for King Kra'Ves. A third container has a hand crafted, extremely ornate copy of the Book of the New Gods along with a notice requesting no copies be made for spiritual reasons, this was designated for King Kra'Ves. In the fourth and final container contains a computer storing large, full color and image holograms of various locations around Kha'to including ancestral Canyons, the Protector's palace and the Path of the New Gods, a supposedly the place where the New Gods touched down onto Kha'to, it was designated for King Kra'Ves.

The various guards and attendants left cooperate fully with the Kaheshi People who take the gifts, they do tell them the designations of the containers.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:40 pm

The Kaheshi nobles and scientists note the designations and positiosn them accordingly preparing to move them to the palace soon enough. Meanwhile the king leads Dro and his entourage onto a large balcony high up in the complex overlooking the spiring city in the background...He turns to look at them. He is alone..Rather confident.

"You wished to speak then. Dro'ni'hef. and i am listening"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Dro'ni'hef moves onto the balcony near King Kra'Ves, the attendants, guards and Mre'tal stay a fare ways away. Dro'ni'hef speaks.

"I have not only come to establish diplomatic discourse between our peoples. I have come to achieve three things, Firstly to obtain a free migratory treaty. Our main concern with the Migratory treaty refers to priests and others who might wish to attempt to expand the faith of the New Gods, you will not have to worry about general population migrations as your worlds are not particularly pleasant to the Kha'ni. Secondly I have come to ask that you allow the construction of a small diplomatic embassy with a relatively small population. We have brought the materials with us for the establishment of appropriate facilities and housing for the thousand and half population. Thirdly to propose an Alliance for mutual defense."

Dro'ni'hef during the time he speaks has Mre'tal bring him back his mask, he puts it on but continues talking.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:05 pm

The King looks over the balcony lightly as he listens to Dro speak. His gaze sometimes looks down to the ocean and the waves hitting the buildings as they raise deep up from the sea into the sky. He dosnt look at Dro until after he is done, and turns to him talking.

"I can allow an agreement of free migration between our peoples, and the establishment of a diplomatic embassy here on Kahesh. However an Allaince is a forward offer, especially with the recent war that has happened in the nearby stellar region. An understandable thing for a defensive pact. I can agree to the guerantee of your defence to minimise the loss of lives if the Ka-vidar were to lash out again. As i have understood they do not look kindly to people with a concept of religion and the divine...Concepts that my people grew out of generations ago. But i can understand the need of it, if necesary we will aid you in defence of your rights."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Dro'ni'hef listens intently and nods at each point, however he stiffens slightly at the phrase, "my people grew out of generations ago". At this phrase and the stiffening of Dro'ni'hef the seven attendants in the background start making movements with their inner arms, broad slow graceful movements interrupted with short, quick slashing movements. Dro'ni'hef replies.

"We thank you for granting our requests and the guarantee, we hope that it will grow to be something more. You are gracious and you are" Slight pause "kind. We thank you for allowing our embassy and would offer your people the same opportunity to send one to our world, Kha'to."
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:15 am

The King nods, and his hands move under his clothing before extend his four-fingered hand out, holding a small spherical object out to Dro, it seems very elaborate, with runic markings all along it, a slight glow between all the runes.

"I am the one to say thanks, Dro'ni'hef. It but for the better nations cooperate in this universe, the void can be filled with danger and uncertainty. Take this Data-Sphere. Itl serve as my gift to your people, its data will help your people understand our language easier at a larger scale as well as serve as a beacon in case you ever need assistance directly from my court. My Diplomatic corps will send some to your world to establish an embassy in short-time"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:07 am

Dro'ni'hef takes the object with one of his outer arms, he pulls it back into his robe. The attendants' arm movements top and they return to a steepled position.

"We thank you for this gift, King Kra'Ves. We accept this gift. We hope for greater cooperation between our two peoples in the future."
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:43 am

The King nods simply and gestures to the door they arrived from

"Quearters have been prepared for your stay if you so wish to do so until anything further. They have been adapted to your atmospheric conditions."

The King looks out over the balcony, one could almost say with a hint of sadness of some kind.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:53 am

Dro'ni'hef bows and speaks.

"We thank you for your offer however we must decline, we have adequate quarters on our ship. We will leave to there."

After this is said Mre'tal leads away with the two guards at his sides, Dro'ni'hef walks after with the Servants forming a slowly rotating heptagon around him.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:55 am

The Royal Guard as well as port-workers are moving the Kha'Ni gifts to their appropiate places. All those addressed to the king is being relocated to the palace while the rest is given to the Science-Division. Some of the Enlightened Nobility obseve the Kha'Ni vessel, and any Kha'Ni visible, very intrigued. Talking amongst each other.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:02 am

At the port the Kha'ni attendants hand over the containers with much ceremony and bowing, they do not speak. The Kha'ni guards continue to stand silently and watch. A singular Kha'ni comes out of the ship dressed in a Black robe, he organizes the attendants and gets them to work more efficiency rather than bowing as much. He speaks but only to the other Kha'ni.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:07 am

One of the members of the Science Divisions moves around the port, with a holo-graphic projection from his left arm, as he types on it, in thin air with right hand, about everything he is observing makking a catalog of everything the Kha'Ni is doing, their movements. Anything worth while for the Science Division to get out of this. The Kaheshi Dock workers make routine checkups on the Kaheshi Vessel docked here.

Several of the Dock-workers eye the Kha'ni. But maintain their own work, using primarily machinery in order to achieve their goals, all of them with a holo-graphic projector on their right arm which allows them to control the machines.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:14 am

The Kha'ni continue about their business except for the Black Robed Kha'ni who stares disgustedly at the Science Division Kaheshi, the black robed Kha'ni also stares disgustedly at the large amount of machinery but he stays organizing the Kha'ni outside the ship.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:21 am

The number of Kaheshi begins to die down after a few hours as they head to deal with other matters or rest, but the Science Division remains. As well as the dock-workers. A few Dock-Guards remain stationed, patrolling. Suddenly a loud noise is heard, almost like an alarm as the port door-closes. One Kahesh moves towards the Kha'ni to speak.

"A large wave is approaching, do not be alarmed we are closing the port-doors so the place dosnt get submerged"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:09 pm

The Black Robed Kha'ni stares at the Kaheshi for a few moments before ordering the rest of the Kha'ni back on board and moves up the ramp himself.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:12 pm

The port is braced, and closed off as a humongous wave hits the city outside, but the city itself seems unaffected by it. As if this is a natural and common thing to happen. Everyone just locks themselves inside the large spires or is practicly unaffected of the city that is already submerged.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:39 pm

Most of the Kha'ni understand these circumstance and stay within their ship. It is being heavily compared to sandstorms back on Kha'to.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:44 pm

After almost and hour it seems the humongous wave seems to pass, and the port-gates start to open again, letting sunlight in. The Royal Guard in the to depart for the palace alongside the King, a contignent of soldiers from the 'Royal Justice' Vessel are ordered to remain and protect the Kha'ni durring their stay, clad in tight nano-weave uniforms. Most of them sit in the large docking station, playing some form of holo-graphic game against each other to pass time, or inhale some sort of gas from a small canister.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:23 pm

After the storm four guards stand outside the ramp to the Kha'ni ship. In addition two Kha'ni with Black outer armbands come out and watch the Kha'ni playing the Holographic game.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:34 pm

The Holographic game appears to be some sort of icons or cards, used against each other. With varying icons meaning certain things, some beating others. While others work better in conjuction with other icons, looks completly alien to a foreigner, but looks like the Kaheshi are enjoying it, the concept isnt hard to grasp after seeing the Icons a few times.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:29 pm

After watching for a few minutes the black robed Kha'ni comes out and speaks to the two Kha'ni. After a short discussion all three go back into the ship.

After a few minutes many unbanded Kha'ni come out and set up five tables in the sunlight a little distance away from the group of Kaheshi. They also put a large box that has several large bags of counters, half of the bags of counters have red ones the others have blue, in the center of the table pentagon. They set up chairs on two sides of each table facing each other. They also take the bags from the large box and set a red counter bag by one chair of a table and a blue counter bag by the opposing chair. They then go back aboard the ship.

A few minutes after they go back aboard the ship ten Kha'ni with black outer armbands come out and go the tables. They have five ornate boards with mono-colored squares in a grid. They set up the boards then start placing pieces. They build complex patterns and once the board is full they clear it and start again. Sometimes they switch partners but they never speak. Sometimes they place slowly other times they frenziedly place the piece with all four arms.

None of the black banded Kha'ni pay attention to the Kaheshi.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Some of the Kaheshi take note of the Kha'nis elaborate iconography, mainly the port-workers when they are on break. Inhaling some strange gas from a canister or tube a they observe with great interest. After a while a Noble enters the large port area. With two guards, who carry some containers with equiptment. They set it up as the Noble sits on a small makeshift metallic 'chair' like device, as a Holographic device pops up infront of them.

He starts 'painting' the Kha'ni ship docked here, on the Holo-projection, thats the best way to describe it.
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:52 pm

The Kha'ni who are making the patterns continue without heed to the Kaheshi. After a little while Dro'ni'hef and the Black Robed Kha'ni come out of the ship and observe the pattern making, Dro'ni'hef displays some interest in the Kaheshi painting on the hologram however he stays by the Kha'ni making the patterns.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:33 pm

The noble contiues painting the Kha'ni vessel in detail, while his two guards just observe. Suddenly another one enters the large area. A female Kaheshi in very regal clothing...Not unlike that of the King. But clearly much younger. Two Royal Guards at her side as she approaches the Kha'ni, all the Kaheshi bow to her as she passes them. Upon approaching the Kha'ni she bows before speaking, a translator not visible on her body translates what she says.

"Greetings Kha'ni. I am Crown-Princess Hri'Ves. I come as am intrigued about your society and being and have questions reagrding them."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Joerson Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:40 pm

Dro'ni'hef turns towards her, and gives a full bow, the Black Robed Kha'ni turns and steeples his inner hands and puts his hands behind his back and then gives a full bow. Dro'ni'hef speaks.

"Greetings Crown-Princess Hri'Ves, We would be delighted to answer any questions we can."

As he says 'we' he makes a gesture encompassing himself and the Black Robed Kha'ni.
Joe Joerson
Joe Joerson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next