Joe's Imperial Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Carraxian Conclave: Official Embassy Established

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Carraxian Conclave: Official Embassy Established - Page 2 Empty Re: The Carraxian Conclave: Official Embassy Established

Post by Vagrant Hero Sun May 01, 2016 4:53 am

"The Conclave would have to decide whether or not to allow this, but as of now I see no objection to this. Our values are similar, and there is much we can learn from you, though there is little of material value that you could gain from us in return other than friendship and goodwill, sentimental as those concepts are. I will send a file to the Conclave and the Administrator containing the data collected so far, your proposal, as well as my personal notes."

Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

The Carraxian Conclave: Official Embassy Established - Page 2 Empty Re: The Carraxian Conclave: Official Embassy Established

Post by Mthis Sun May 01, 2016 4:56 am

"Of course. We hope your Conclave and Administrator will see the wisdom in establishing such ties with us. The King would be pleased to see your race proper in the stellar-region politics as a freind of the Crownship."

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagrant Hero Sun May 01, 2016 5:05 am

(If there is anything else you wish to discuss, or questions to ask, do so now. If not, a time will pass, and the Conclave will deliver a response to your proposal.)

Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Sun May 01, 2016 5:07 am

(I will wait for the proposal to be answered)

Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagrant Hero Sun May 01, 2016 5:13 am

A few hours have passed. The Director of the Conclave and Leader of the Carraxian Conclave, Vercingtorix, shows up on a screen in the Conference Room. He introduces himself, and informs the Gre'Kel that in an uncontested ruling, the Conclave has accepted his embassy proposal on the condition that the Conclave also has an embassy on their homeworld. "The Conclave felt that this was a reasonable addition to the proposal. Is this deal acceptable to you?"

Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Sun May 01, 2016 5:16 am

"We couldnt agree more, director. The King will be very pleased to hear of all this, im sure the citizens will be too."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagrant Hero Sun May 01, 2016 5:29 am

"I have had time to review the documents sent to me. Your civilization is most admirable, and the people very impressive. Tell me, what do you think of the Conclave and its citizenry so far? And please, do be honest. Lying to me would be a greater insult than any derogatory comment could be."
Vagrant Hero
Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Sun May 01, 2016 5:35 am

A ship from the Great Realm of R'lyeh is sent to Carraxian space hailing the station as it arrives.

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Sun May 01, 2016 5:38 am

"We admire your achievements in the path of progress and scientific studies, like your state funded projects which has allowed you to reach for the stars. However we also admire how your Director appears to have final authority, much like our enlightened King. Your focus on defensive technolegy is also admireable, and could lead to further cooperation in the Arms-Development Division of the Royal Science-Corps. So far nothing we have reviewed on your species and people of your modern state is of issue to us."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagrant Hero Sun May 01, 2016 5:51 am

@Caspoi
The Prime Directive sends trajectory information for the new ship to dock at the station.

@Mthis
"We of the Conclave also admire the Crownship of Sa's capacity for technological progress. Your focus on prosperity for the people is also admirable. The concept of Kingship is not unknown to us, but unfortunately, we have had bad experiences with kings and other figures with complete control. However, your people seem enlightened enough to have made this almost a non-issue. An exchange of technologies and collaboration would be most fruitful, though again, I am obligated to point out your superior position in this matter."
Vagrant Hero
Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Sun May 01, 2016 5:58 am

"It is of no matter, we are eager to help a people with similar views reach their full potential as equals. I am sure in the future the king would be honored to meet you in person. However the King is a busy Kahesh, dealing with the Crownships workings can be taxing."
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagrant Hero Sun May 01, 2016 6:06 am

"Ah, the duties of Kingship," Vercingetorix says with a humorous sigh. "Fortunately for me, I need only worry about the most important issues and decisions of policy with the Conclave and for my own Assembly. The rest of the Cirnii manage themselves well enough. Ours is a more autonomous system. In all seriousness, there are matters I must attend to as well. If that is all, I must be off. If you wish to stay at the station, I am certain dear Cayderix would be willing to assign you a tour."
Vagrant Hero
Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Sun May 01, 2016 6:14 am

"Such a thing would be appreciated, we are fascinated by your architecture"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagrant Hero Sun May 01, 2016 6:25 am

After a final farewell, the Director's screen shuts off. The Administrator of the Station, Cayderix, approaches Gre'Kel. "Cynrix will show you around. He fancies himself a bit of a historian, and knows much about the time periods before the foundation of the Conclave, and no self-respecting Cirn would be unable to answer questions about simple structural design!" He makes a few clicking noises which are translated as humor.
Vagrant Hero
Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Sun May 01, 2016 6:32 am

The Kaheshiu just nod and listen, silent. Looking to Cynrix, after bowing to the screen

"We are ready to see your station then. Your technolegy will be most fascinating to see"
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagrant Hero Sun May 01, 2016 6:37 am

(If you want an indepth description of the station, I can PM you. If you have questions to ask during the tour, ask them here. If nothing else comes up, then we will assume that during this time, the unknown ship has been hailed and is now coming in to dock. A most fruitful visit to the somewhat glorious Carraxian Conclave.)
Vagrant Hero
Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mthis Sun May 01, 2016 6:38 am

(A detailed description of the station would be appreciate)
Mthis
Mthis
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Sun May 01, 2016 6:43 am

The ships booard the station, awaiting a welcoming party.

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagrant Hero Sun May 01, 2016 6:46 am

A group of five Cirnii soldiers are standing at attention. At their head is Cayderix, the Station Administrator. Around the hangar bay are numerous other technicians and attendants at work. A message is broadcasted to the ship, asking that the occupants depart and be greeted.
Vagrant Hero
Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Sun May 01, 2016 7:10 am

Out come one Star-Spawn, flanked by four Deep Ones. He watches the assembled crowd for a moment Before finally speaking in their language:

"Who is your leader?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagrant Hero Sun May 01, 2016 7:20 am

One unarmored Cirn, silver and black uniform shining in the light, steps forward.

"I am Cayderix, Administrator of this station and representative of the Conclave. Identify yourself."
Vagrant Hero
Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Sun May 01, 2016 7:49 am

"I am Dvohftclo, sevant of the Great Old Ones, I speak for the great realm of R'lyeh and grace you with my presence.

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagrant Hero Sun May 01, 2016 8:55 am

"Greetings, Dvohftclo of the Great Realm of R'lyeh. What have you come to discuss?"
Vagrant Hero
Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Sun May 01, 2016 9:17 am

"Do you want to serve the Great Old Ones, the true rulers of all of the universes, the creators of life and that which we aspire to be? They would grant you gifts beyond your imagination."

[Yes, I am aware that I just sounded and behaved like one of those door-knockers]

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagrant Hero Sun May 01, 2016 9:35 am

"Before I can commit to any such act of faith, I would first have to know what, exactly, I am committing to. Regardless, organized religion has been banned by the Conclave due to the Wars of Religion that ravaged our world a mere 80 years ago, killing millions upon millions, and the countless crusades before that."
Vagrant Hero
Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Sun May 01, 2016 10:01 am

The Great Old Ones, unlike your "gods" are real beings, ageless and incredibly powerful, they have existed long before your entire species and live in multiple dimensions. They still communicate with tha Star-Gazers of R'Lyeh, their gateway to our galaxy, mayby even our entire universe. Calling them gods is doing them a disservice, dismissing them because of this, even worse. They are as different to your gods as those are to you. The worship of them is not a religion any more than the obedience towards a mortal leader is.

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagrant Hero Sun May 01, 2016 6:22 pm

"You do make a compelling argument, and are technically correct by our definition of religion. If you can provide proof that these old ones exist and are in fact still alive, then you will be allowed to teach the Cirnii people about them. However, any incitement to violence, protest, or general misconduct by your teachers will be a violation of our mandates against organized religion. Is this acceptable?"
Vagrant Hero
Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Sun May 01, 2016 6:55 pm

Very well then, however they only only visit R'lyeh with any resemblance of regularity and even then only sporadically (and who can blame them, because what is time to the immortal?). You may send people to R'lyeh to try and communicate with them if you will, but it is often found that contact with the Great Old Ones, or indeed the mere presence of the capital, can be straining on the minds of many creatures, so if you do come you do so at your own peril. Far safer of course is to go through the Star-Gazers who grace you, a great honour in and of itself. If you accept we can present to you relics from other worlds as a substitution of the absolute proof of their presence.

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagrant Hero Mon May 02, 2016 6:21 am

"I will inform the Director that your people wish to...educate...the Cirnii about these Old Ones. Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"
Vagrant Hero
Vagrant Hero
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Mon May 02, 2016 6:28 am

Vagrant Hero wrote:"I will inform the Director that your people wish to...educate...the Cirnii about these Old Ones. Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"

2If you like we can offer you protection from the horrors of the universes if you wish to serve under the Great Realm of R'lyeh, but like so many foolish species you probably prefer your indepence over our protection.

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next