Joe's Imperial Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diplomacy between the Great Realm of R'lyeh and the Awakened Dreaming Clans

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Diplomacy between the Great Realm of R'lyeh and the Awakened Dreaming Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomacy between the Great Realm of R'lyeh and the Awakened Dreaming Clans

Post by Caspoi Fri May 06, 2016 6:02 pm

"We do not know of your customs, explain them to me."

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Diplomacy between the Great Realm of R'lyeh and the Awakened Dreaming Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomacy between the Great Realm of R'lyeh and the Awakened Dreaming Clans

Post by The Clans Fri May 06, 2016 9:13 pm

"Well, tell me what you consider to be 'subservience' and we can go from there."

The Clans
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Sat May 07, 2016 4:21 am

"You would worship the Great Old Ones and help their servants in their endeavour."

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Clans Sat May 07, 2016 9:35 am

"The only worshipping that is done here is when a Dreamer commands their Sleepers to lick the sand off of their armor. If worship to you in any way involves submitting ourselves to someone else's whims, this is simply not possible. If your gods want worshippers then they should come here in person and prove themselves to be worthy as I and every other Yuxu god has done."

The Clans
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Sat May 07, 2016 9:41 am

"Oh, they will. But they will most likely be more gracious towards you if you worship them Before they come, otherwise they might take your lack of faith... wrongly. Is there any way to convince you to change your ways?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Clans Sat May 07, 2016 9:44 am

"I would like to keep in contact with you. My surveyors have been telling me that they have encountered other races looking for gods and others ruled by their own. In the future I am going to assess them."
The Clans
The Clans
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Clans Sun May 08, 2016 2:14 pm

She moves out of her seat with more grace than should be possible given the bulk of her armor and turns her back to walk to the far side of the room. She returns with an ornate metal box inlaid with silver and gems. She presents it to the star gazer. She pops the lid to reveal an engraved long barreled pistol with a large fang-like tooth connected to the butt by a short thin chain with an accompanying box of ammunition. "On behalf of myself and all Dreamers I present this to you and yours."
The Clans
The Clans
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Sun May 08, 2016 2:16 pm

The star-gazer picked it up and studied it.

"What purpose does it fulfill?"

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Clans Sun May 08, 2016 2:24 pm

"It kills," she says with a grin. "Recoil compensators keep it from jumping out of your hand, magnets along the barrel accelerate slugs fast enough to shoot through an engine and at speeds comparable to a laser at the range it is meant to work."
The Clans
The Clans
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspoi Sun May 08, 2016 2:29 pm

"fascinating, then I thank you for your gift, it will be of my interest to study it's effects more closely later. Regarding that I ask for quarters here so that I can countinue serving my role as a diplomat from the Great Realm of R'lyeh."

Caspoi
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Clans Sun May 08, 2016 2:37 pm

"It will be granted. I admire the sheer awe of your weaponry. The blinding flash, the area of effect!"
The Clans
The Clans
Member Maximus
Member Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3